LHBS in Tweed/ Northern rivers area?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Mick_

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Ive just moved up to the Northern Rivers and Im looking for a good LHBS. Im an all grain brewer. Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers.

Good delivery times and freight rates from Craft Brewer, if you are in the Tweed area you should get overnight.
Also for bulk supplies you could do a run up there in about an hour most days (Capalaba).

Bonus: you won't have to pay tolls so you are ahead of Northside Brisbane brewers there :p

Bribie G said:
Good delivery times and freight rates from Craft Brewer, if you are in the Tweed area you should get overnight.
Also for bulk supplies you could do a run up there in about an hour most days (Capalaba).

Bonus: you won't have to pay tolls so you are ahead of Northside Brisbane brewers there :p
I use craft brewer most of the time as the LHBS doesn't cater for all grain and has bugger all variety of yeast

I sometimes jump on the bulk buys if i'me heading Brisvegas way for any reason when one is happening, both Hoppydays and Crafrbrewer, just keep an eye out for them on the forum

bulk grain is the way to go if you have somewhere to store it

Also Ibrew at Parkwood (gold coast) but thier prices online (cheaper) are totally different than when you go there, haven't been there for years so may have changed

edit: have family up that way so have two excuses for heading that way and always nice to meet fellow brewers

Latest posts

Back