• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

LF ad removed?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Straya

Reaction score
Hey I thought I put up an ad 24 or so hours ago for a turbo boiler and attachments?
Would it have been removed? Is it against the rules or did I not post it properly?
Thanks lads

Not against the rules here technically, but the home brewers around here don't like to speak of the forbidden hobby of distilling. As kinda sorta it is technically illegal to distil alcohol in Aus, although the rules are sketchy and even a police officer will tell you its not illegal if your not selling it.

Its easier for them around here to delete it and pretend it doesn't happen to avoid the chance of court cases in the future.

It proabaly got pulled down for being potentially perceived as promotion of distilling. There are other forums for that. Try aussiedistiller. This is from the AHB site rules:

3. Discussion or Promotion of activities or material that the site administrators believe may potentially be illegal (such as spirit distilling, distribution of copyright software/media and the unlawful acquisition of equipment such as brewery owned kegs) is not permitted unless approved by the site administrators. This rule is relative to all areas within the forum and memberships.

check your pms. i removed it and pmed you when i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back