• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Large Stainless Pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just going through Greys on line auctions and came across these pots and there is also some under bench fridges and chest freezers as well..

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=2319796
Wish I was going over there (not really but just for the auction)

Cheers
Reg

If anyone is interested, I have one identical to the one shown. Brand new,never used. A very excellent quality SS pot/59ltrs for $100. May be able to arrange drop off in Adelaide if needed/north side of CBD.

BYB

If anyone is interested, I have one identical to the on shown. Brand new,never used. A very excellent quality SS pot/59ltrs for $100. May be able to arrange drop off in Adelaide if needed/north side of CBD.

BYB

That's a bloody good price BYB.

Looks awesome for the price... unfortunately my minister of finances (conscience, not SWMBO) is currently saying a definitive no. Perhaps if it's still available in a week I may be able to convince it to lash out.

Looks awesome for the price... unfortunately my minister of finances (conscience, not SWMBO) is currently saying a definitive no. Perhaps if it's still available in a week I may be able to convince it to lash out.

If anyone else wants to follow up later, if I still have it drop me a PM.

Back Yard Brewer

Postage to Melbourne is $47 + insurance if required. Not cheap but still a quality SS pot. May be able to throw in a secondhand 1/2" ball valve tap.

BYB

Latest posts

Back