• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Laptop/notebook

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have something here Daz, I'll have a look around the study and let you know.

Thanks Merc, had a look there, not much there or ebay, maybe turt will come through with the goods....got my wallet out in anticipation, but the missus is complaining about the moths...

Daz

Got an IBM T30 here if you'd like. PM me with an offer. P4, 1.8M, 512Mb, 20Gb, DVD-ROM, 14.1" TFT.

Cheers - Mike

Thanks Merc, had a look there, not much there or ebay, maybe turt will come through with the goods....got my wallet out in anticipation, but the missus is complaining about the moths...

Daz

Daz,
I have a one here about 5 years old, but would still be ok for basic stuff.
Toshiba Satelite 2650, 400Mhz CPU, 256Mb RAM 20Gb Hdd, DVD Rom Windows 2000

Make me an offer cash or trade.

Probably not what you are after deckedoutdaz but www.msy.com.au is unbelievable cheap for PCs, Laptops and Parts... Most comp stores around here use it a supplier and they are even cheaper than computer markets. Cut out the middle man and save yourself a packet!

Latest posts

Back