L_bomb's Other Hobbies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbrewer76543

Reaction score
G'day

I thought I'd share some pics of what I used to do when I was at uni.

This is the 2009 Curtin Motorsport FSAE race car. I was in the team in 2007 and 2008 and designed the tubular space frame for the 2008 vehicle. I also helped the team design the 2009 frame. Now that I've finished uni I'm not involved much anymore but still love a good chat on vehicle dynamics and what direction the team should be taking. Below are some pics from a few nights ago testing the car in the uni carpark. I'm not in any of the pics as I was taking them!

P1040665.JPG
P1040668.JPG
P1040669.JPG
P1040688.JPG
P1040691.JPG
P1040709.JPG

Mad Max doesn't even come close :eek:

Like my Gran used to say, it takes all sorts to make a world. My own major hobby apart from beer of course, is discovering and photographing Australian Terrace Houses. I'm high functioning Aspergers and one thing that really floats our boats is repeating patterns (i.e. train spotting etc). I have a buddy in Melbourne who runs the main Terrace Houses website and I contribute a lot of my photos to that site (Michael Gardner). Hope to be down in Sydney this year to suss out some fresh meat ;) - Looking out towards Marrickville this year and of course Streetview is invaluable.

Edit: of course when I'm up that way I'll pick up Pollux and get him pissed as well :rolleyes:

Gee, it was only by luck I stumbled across that admission there Bribie....

I personally lack in many other hobbies, between work and spending time with the little one, often just the two of us as the wife works opposite shifts to allow us to both work full time.

Hi Pollux, I've checked out your street and I see you have some cute single story terraces in your street as well. Neat.

Ve haf vays, ja :icon_cheers: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back