Krotchrots Online Video

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foz

Reaction score
Hey all just heard in another forum of this bloke Krotchrots and his online AG brewing demo? can anyone help me out with a link to this?

I've seached these forums as well as Google without success.

Cheers all.

Foz

the streaming was horrible last time I tried, has he fixed that up anyone know?

I just had a look at krotchrots vids the stream is a bit grainy but hey to a newbie like me it helps to demisterfiy the whole process :blink: when you see it done is lot better than reading it. Q? can you buy any brewing DVDs in our great country?

Cheers Monkale B)

The only one I know of is from Basic Brewing, I dont know anything else about it besides whats in the link.

link

Thanks jye
Ill give that a go at least it will be clear to see :super:

Thanks for the quick reply Jye!

Cheers!

the streaming was horrible last time I tried, has he fixed that up anyone know?
Yeah... the vid feed should run good and smooth now. The video host was in the process of switching everything over to macromedia flash awhile back.

I just had a look at krotchrots vids the stream is a bit grainy but hey to a newbie like me it helps to demisterfiy the whole process :blink: when you see it done is lot better than reading it. Q? can you buy any brewing DVDs in our great country?

Cheers Monkale B)
Glad it helped you monkale. Yeah, the vid is a bit grainy but it had to be done to optimize streaming. It keeps it free for everyone. :p

Cheers guys,
KrOtChRoTT

Yeah, great vid Krotchrott! Very helpful indeed.

Shame you got rained out!

Ah well - thanks again.

Foz

Latest posts

Back