Kooinda Award

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the last you here from me on here for sometime, sorry i have caused these problems amongst some of you. I thought it would be a great way to inform passionate beer people who are the same as me . And yes i do bump it daily to spread the word about my beer. I have a lot of time and money invested in this venture and i was trying to let people know about my product. Sorry if i have caused you any real distress. I wont be doing it anylonger! Good luck with your brewing aspirations and thanks for your support. Sorry fent to bring you into this it. Everybody says they want to support local stuff but with neagtive feedback like this i really wonder. Cheers
Signing out Kooinda Boys

Mate, HTFU :icon_chickcheers: :D

Keep posting mate....if anything it's inspiring to learn about the underdogs getting up and producing beer thats lodging a foot in the big fellas arse.

+1 for the AHB atmosphere at the moment, the ships sprung a leak and fingers are pointing.

yeah Trav dont go. christ mate you'l need thicker skin than that around here. and esp when the big breweries come knocking at your door trying to put you out of bunsiness or buy you out.

keep posting the love.

Trav, why not post about other beers and on other topics as well? Then no one can accuse you of only being on this forum to promote your beer.

Trav,

Most of us like hearing about the "little aussie battler" finally getting the success he/she deserves, so take no notice of the nay-sayers. The conspiracy nut in me thinks "Mr Brau" could just be a CUB/LN shill ;)

Keep us up to date with what's happening with your brewery, and your beers. As far as most AHB'ers are concerned, you're living the dream, mate!

Thanks for the kind words boys, it seems most of you are interested. Its just difficult to contribute to much else i am a bit tight for time. I have 3 children under the age of 3 teach grade 5 & 6 fulltime and operate the administration of the brewery as well as head brew with mick and try and market our product. Otherwise i would be on here 24/7 contributing with the rest of you.
I will keep you updated but not BUMP my post. This whole forum thing is new to me so i have learnt a valuable lesson.
regards Trav

Good to hear you're sticking it out!

3 kids, full time work and a brewery, do you have something against downtime/relaxing/sleep??????

I've got two under 2 yrs and it's hard enough juggling the kids, wife, other chores etc around brewing (and thats just beer for my consumption).

How bout a Kooinda thread under the Beer/Pub/Brewery Reviews section. I for one would love to hear updates etc about Kooinda's progess, and by the looks of most of the other posts in this thread there are plenty of others interested too.

Chin up and keep sticking it to the big boys!

:icon_cheers: SJ

If there is any place in adelaide too buy this beer i would like to know, any beer that wins an award is always worth trying.

Well Done to the guys at Kooinda. Tell everybody you can & get them to tell someone else too!

Although maybe brewery owners should marked as a retailer. not just trav but people like Holgate, hargreaves etc.

That is a bit harsh, lumping Commercial Brewers/Breweries in with retailers. Retailers are the slops tray of the brewing world!* ( Retailers - please be offended as that was my intention.....hi Pat :icon_cheers: )

Cheers
Gerard

* There is always a bit of a piss take in most of my posts, it is up to the reader to decide how much of a piss take each post may or maynot be.

Hey Trav (and Fent)

Can you please stop using AHB as an advertisement for your beer. What you do is great, but enough is enough. No need to bump yourself today - just did it for you.

Good work Trav keep the awards coming & dont worry about people like MR BRAU looks like this is his first post & with that level of bitterness lets hope its his last :beer:

Well done Trav and the rest of Kooinda! I enjoy hearing about a small local brewery. I just tried one last night and really enjoyed it! A very nice hoppy beer! Keep us updated on how it's going and where we can buy your beer. Maybe you will inspire a bunch of other AHBers to start their own brewery...

Bugger I just noticed purvis was a supplier. I was there the other day and didn't see it.

No chance of getting any down in geelong? We have a serious shortage of bottle shops stocking decent beers down here.

Might need a trip to Mrs. Parmas. Any plans of getting bar fred to stock the beer? I love that place and I'm sure they'd support ya!

Well done on the award Trav, nothing to be ashamed about at all IMO. If it was me, I'd have this added to my signature!

Keep up the good work, and to echo others on this topic, where can we get our hands on some of your brews here in Adelaide?

Keep up the good work, and to echo others on this topic, where can we get our hands on some of your brews here in Adelaide?

Geelong first! :p

We're at least victorian :lol:

Thanks for all the positive feedback, unfortunately we only supply in Melbourne currently we ar not distributing to Adelaide, Geelong etc. However, slowbeer.com will send it to you. Give them a try online. We are speakingt with a few new places this week, incuding, beer deluxe, South Paw, Transport bar and a heap of others
Cheers lads, Trav
Thanks again for your growing support.

Firstly, congrats guys!
Any word on availibility of the drop in Old Sydney Town?

That is a bit harsh, lumping Commercial Brewers/Breweries in with retailers.

I know I am only a stringbean in the veggie patch, but maybe there should be a "pro-brewer" label for people that have reached the stage where they brew with a commercial license...

I mean it is a bit rough that Trav gets "kit master" :)

Im aiming for that promotion to AG boys
maybe one day
Trav :icon_cheers:

How many cans of Coopers lager went into your pale, and what was the KitU/KiloU ratio there Trav ?

You must have had a full trolley.

If there is any place in adelaide too buy this beer i would like to know, any beer that wins an award is always worth trying.

Order from Cloudwine. Get together with some mates and order 12 beers and get 10% off. Freight on 12 bottles is around $15.
It is that easy.

http://www.slowbeer.com.au/

I have some arriving this week :icon_drunk: !

C&B
TDA

Latest posts

Back