• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kettles For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Hey, i stopped brewing a couple of months ago but have found 2 kettles that are just taking up room under my house and they gotta go. Please note i made these months ago and they have not been used before, so not teasted for leaks etc.

Kettle #1 Is complete and includes a reusable grain bag that is perfect for BIAB and a reusable smaller grain/hop bag. The only things it doesnt have is handles or a lid.

Kettle #2 This one is identical to the first but is 99% complete. I had problems with my hole saw that i was using so the final two holes where the tap and sight gauge attach too need a little widening, nothing a dremel couldn't fix. (something i don't have) It includes everything needed to finish off. It includes two reusable smaller grain/hop bag.

Happy to sell as a pair or seperate.

Pick up ONLY from Forestville Sydney. post_610_1287711517_thumb.jpg

you might want to incl the size of the kettles in the description

They are 50L and yes they are the exact same that were for sale not long ago. The guy who wanted to buy them was going to pick them up before xmas but decided he didnt want them any more so im now trying all over again to get rid of them

How much are you looking to get for one of them, the incomplete one is fine for my purposes

Latest posts

Back