Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just leave bottles in the most inappropriate places you can think of.leave a stack of em on the bench and when asked what you are doing with all these fn bottles,just say ill clean em on the weekend. it took me a while but worked in the end.actually got told ,good no more bottles every were thank god.
did have to battle a while first though!

or you could tell her plastics are bad for global warming or some other bullsht that al gore came up with, if she's like a lot of other people she crap her pants about climate change and you'll have a couple of kegs on the way in no time.

matt

just leave bottles in the most inappropriate places you can think of.leave a stack of em on the bench and when asked what you are doing with all these fn bottles,just say ill clean em on the weekend. it took me a while but worked in the end.actually got told ,good no more bottles every were thank god.
did have to battle a while first though!
I am already in the battle, I'm sure I will come out on top, I only want 2 kegs!!!!

tell your Mrs you can make your own coke\other favourite softdrink on tap. Thats how I sealed the deal.

Latest posts

Back