Kegs Of Coopers (full) In Adelaide?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

Reaction score
G'day folks,

Just thought I would ask, does anyone know what the cost is on a keg of CPA? just wondering as we might end up having a party some time and while brewing beer would be the favoured way to cover the beer side of things I'm still interested in the cost of a full Keg.

Anyway any help would be great.

Cheers, Pok

Give your local pub/bottle shop a ring Pok, they should be able to give a you quote. May have to put down a deposit too though.

G'day folks,

Just thought I would ask, does anyone know what the cost is on a keg of CPA? just wondering as we might end up having a party some time and while brewing beer would be the favoured way to cover the beer side of things I'm still interested in the cost of a full Keg.

Anyway any help would be great.

Cheers, Pok

have a look at this website beer in a bin

I had a keg of pale once before I started brewing...I think it is worth it - delivered, all set up to go...

Cheers
Phil

Give your local pub/bottle shop a ring Pok, they should be able to give a you quote. May have to put down a deposit too though.

That was the next plan. Just thought someone on here might know off the top of their head

have a look at this website beer in a bin
I had a keg of pale once before I started brewing...I think it is worth it - delivered, all set up to go...
Cheers
Phil

Will do cheers

Pok

EDIT: $320 for CPA with them. $6.40/Ltr......if I pay $40 for a carton then its $4.44/Ltr.....think I will stick with cartons. Considering that CPA can be had for $36/carton at the moment ($4/Ltr)

I would have thought kegs would be cheaper than cartons....is this normal??

Beer in a bin is ridiculously overprices, you should be able to hire a full keg from a pub for about half that. Not sure about a coupler/dispensary though.

Beer in a bin is ridiculously overprices, you should be able to hire a full keg from a pub for about half that. Not sure about a coupler/dispensary though.

Thats what I was hoping to hear. Surely it should be cheaper than by the carton. And I have my own coupler and dispensing gear. I just need to adapt the fittings into current keg setup.

Pok

I payed around $180 for a CPA from Cairns last time I ran out of brew ..

cheers

Thats what I was hoping to hear. Surely it should be cheaper than by the carton. And I have my own coupler and dispensing gear. I just need to adapt the fittings into current keg setup.

Pok

was a bit cheaper when I hired em 2 years ago...worked out basically the same as getting it per carton.

Back