Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost got mine ready to hook up. 420lt Westinghouse fridge that holds 4 kegs.
Andale Floryte taps with panel extensions & a 500mm x 180mm stainless drip tray.
Tesuco 3 gauge regulator hooked up to a 4 way gas manifold in the fridge.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1-1.jpg

Untitled1-2.jpg

fine choice of taps

you will love how well they pour and how easy they are to clean !

be sure to post a photo of the first beer you pour

fine choice of taps

you will love how well they pour and how easy they are to clean !

be sure to post a photo of the first beer you pour

Will do.
I was really keen to get these taps. Hopefully one day I'll get myself a 6 way flooded font set up with a glycol system & am planning to use these taps for the font. That set up of yours is awesome mate & I hope to do something similar one day.
Cheers

My new kegging set up. It started as this icecream freezer

IMG_20120701_00006.jpg

and ended like this

Perth_20120819_00029.jpg

Perth_20120820_00030.jpg

Ended up being a bit harder than i thought building the top, but it worked out in the end. Now just need to build up the courage to drill some holes to hang the drip tray

Some nice kegging set ups being posted today so I thought I'd add mine to the mix.

Finished it about 2 weeks ago. First time kegging. Stoked that its now possible to brew one day, and be drinking the fruits a week later.

I can fit four kegs in and plan to upgrade and add 2 more taps in the near future.

Cheers!

keg1.JPG

keg2.JPG

keg3.JPG

Some nice kegging set ups being posted today so I thought I'd add mine to the mix.

Finished it about 2 weeks ago. First time kegging. Stoked that its now possible to brew one day, and be drinking the fruits a week later.

I can fit four kegs in and plan to upgrade and add 2 more taps in the near future.

Cheers!

+ the 3 weeks in fermentation, but I get what you mean. :)

Nice gear, I keep looking at this thread because I really want to get into kegging but SWMBO won't let me spend that much money this year after building a new brew rig.

Just do what i did
buy your kegs first, taps a couple of weeks later, lines and some fittings a week or 2 later, etc...
I also bought stuff second hand where i could - fire extinguisher gas bottle, Lancer/Andale DA taps from ebay, free fridge from freecycle
just gotta look for places to save

Got my keezer basically finished finally. Have 2 kegs hooked up currently(still carbing up).

Pretty happy with how it turned out.

IMG_0735_v1.JPG

Tap handles are just some branches I found in the back yard.
IMG_0737_v1.JPG

Brew/man cave coming together
IMG_0741_v1.JPG

Great job mate, loads of character in the timber you've used :icon_cheers:

Got this off of E bay for $50
Added a collar for $ 40
Already had taps and everything else
Fits 7 kegs and has been working perfectly
Stainless steal inside so wasnt worried about Bait smell and rightly so

The mini bar! Im unsure if ive posted pics in this thread but heres we are, im so proud I set up a facebook page for it haha.

539426_369778553102089_333249921_n.jpg

394280_369778939768717_44875_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back