Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome looking rig there Frothie.
What freezer are you running there?

Cheers MrWilson. The freezer is a Centrex 300L I picked up 2nd hand off gumtree. It can fit 6 cornies on the floor and probably a couple of 9L kegs on the hump(no collar). I have a 6kg CO2 bottle inside which takes up a couple of cornies worth of floor space though.

I hard wired an STC1000 in place of the original thermostat.

well, its been 6 months in the making, and countless hours of negotiation with the mrs, but its all been worth it, now got beer in the kitchen just in time for xmas

andale kalgoorlie font with 4 floryte taps
View attachment 50807

undermounted drip tray with stone insert, plumbed out
View attachment 50811

chest freezer in the basement, 4 lines go upstairs and 2 taps through the collar
View attachment 50808

under the bonnet, glycol in and joins the beer lines to the font, got a little fan in there
View attachment 50809

glycol chiller keeping the font nice and frosty
View attachment 50810

I've only just stumbled across this, thats a fine damn job donburke. Very sleek mate. Big Kudos...

Can anyone tell me if there is a picture of a fridge setup with the taps setup on a false door inside the fridge (if you know what I mean)?

My first keggy:

IMAG0285.jpg

taps, tray, and a glass of the good stuff:

IMAG0286.jpg

2 kegs that hold the good stuff:

IMAG0287.jpg

behind the kegs: a small timber shelf to support a setting cube, and thermostat probe in a glass jar full of water ($30 well spent after i froze my first two kegs)

IMAG0288.jpg

a humble setup, but I'm still the envy of all my mates!!

My first keggy:

View attachment 56741

taps, tray, and a glass of the good stuff:

View attachment 56742

2 kegs that hold the good stuff:

View attachment 56743

behind the kegs: a small timber shelf to support a setting cube, and thermostat probe in a glass jar full of water ($30 well spent after i froze my first two kegs)

View attachment 56744

a humble setup, but I'm still the envy of all my mates!!

Nice set up scotty.
I'd be proud of that mate. Looks really good.
Cheers

set this up for a B'day pressie for the brother in law

thought i would shout him a keg of beer :)

if he enjoys it i will make him a few more kegs

got the fridge for free as the thermostat was stuffed so i put in a STC-1000
it was going to be a 2nd ferment fridge..... but you know what happens... :)

DSCF5354.JPG

DSCF5355.JPG

DSCF5357.JPG

gonna wrap the door in chalkboard vinyl and then it will be complete.... will post a pic eventually...

then it will be time to start assembling / funneling money into the all grain setup!!!! :D

Went out to mine to find by newly filled bottle of gas has emptied itself. Now about to upgrade my gas system courtesy of a sponsors link....

Almost got mine ready to hook up. 420lt Westinghouse fridge that holds 4 kegs.
Andale Floryte taps with panel extensions & a 500mm x 180mm stainless drip tray.
Tesuco 3 gauge regulator hooked up to a 4 way gas manifold in the fridge.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1-1.jpg

Untitled1-2.jpg

Thanks mate.
The tedious bottling days finally got the better of me, not to mention the 6-8 week wait before consumption.
Pretty keen to get this up & running.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back