Kegerator bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
Guys

Just gauging who would be interested in a kegerator bulk buy? They would be a fridge very similar to the keg king one. We will be dealing with the guys at All Thins Homebrew again so they will give the options to customize the units in the way of taps etc. details to be defined later.

Purely after interest at this stage so we can get pricing for our numbers.

Cheers

I am looking to upgrade, I'm fed up with power surges resetting mine to 10 c, Price? Delivery schedule?

Im keen to downgrad my 4 tap Keezer to a 3 tap kegarator so some idea on pricing would be good.

I have a mate that may be interested, he was asking me about Kegerators recently but I don’t think he has signed up for AHB yet.

Saw these Keg Land ones on ebay but don’t know anything about kegerators myself. Are they the Keg King ones? Anyone had any experience with them? They seemed very reasonably priced at around $500-$600?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/King-Si...572742&hash=item362943194f:g:0WIAAOSwYNxaT0oC

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/King-Do...158233?hash=item4d6b265d99:g:5bAAAOSwJRZaT1nd

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/King-Tr...921424?hash=item3d551c4650:g:SiAAAOSwWktaT1tQ

Ok so it looks like we would be sitting somewhere around the 15 mark. Now if we bring them in a container direct. I'd have to see the pricing but they fit 48 units in a container.

I did look at keg land thanks for the link. They look like the keg king units just very cheap. I'll do a it if digging to see what the deal is. Especially with all the keg king issues at the moment.

Would everyone we looking at a base package or upgrading to perlicks and Tesuco or micromatic regulators?

aussiebrewer; not putting a downer on your work here, bulk buys are lots work for a bit of love, you got my love just for starting one.
I know 48 units sounds like a lot, If your talking the straight out stripped down version into a container, set that at a price and as the number needed, hell hit the right price and I'd get 2. Sure work out the add on bits and pieces with your supplier (normally where the profit for a business is made) as extras, need be I'll sort the spread sheet for you to make it happen.

Really like to see this break the roof for BB's here, guys are watching that haven't posted, take a swing mate.

30k is the number yer chasin, thats more than one container- 15-20k is what I like to see for my effort running one of these. (turn over ppl, I have not seen a cent)

Last edited:
Ok so it looks like we would be sitting somewhere around the 15 mark. Now if we bring them in a container direct. I'd have to see the pricing but they fit 48 units in a container.

I did look at keg land thanks for the link. They look like the keg king units just very cheap. I'll do a it if digging to see what the deal is. Especially with all the keg king issues at the moment.

Would everyone we looking at a base package or upgrading to perlicks and Tesuco or micromatic regulators?

Yeah - I’m looking at bare bones set up. Just the fridge.

I'd be looking at a base 2 or 3 tap package. Having the intertaps like on the kegland/king models would be nice but i assume they are all coming standard with these now.

Latest posts

Back