Kegerator Bar Fridge with size requirements

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Wood

Reaction score
Hi all, I am after a suitable bar fridge that I can convert into a kegerator that is less than 800mm high and 570mm wide. Unfortunately that means something like the Westinghouse WRM1400WD is out. If someone knows of anything suitable or can point me to a guide somewhere that would be great. I've never even seen a 19L before, so I don't want to get caught out by the compressor hump size.

It needs to be able to fit 2 19L kegs in it (although if 3 is possible then that would be amazing).

Doing a full sized kegerator or keezer is unfortunately out of the question. Thanks.

Not enough height I'm afraid. Corny kegs are about 650mm high, before adding disconnects.

The compressor hump is going to be your main issue if you want >2 kegs. However, you can probably find a suitable bar fridge that you can fit a 9L keg or two on.

I got a 2nd hand RP131T off gumtree which fits two 19l pretty easily. It also had two exposed holes at the back of the fridge which I used a screwdriver to remove the foam out one of these holes and heated up a screwdriver and then pushed and it can through into the fridge, so now I have a perfect hole for keeping my gas bottle outside my fridge.

I haven't measured but I recon I could fit another two 10l mini kegs in the fridge.

I got a 2nd hand RP131T off gumtree which fits two 19l pretty easily. It also had two exposed holes at the back of the fridge which I used a screwdriver to remove the foam out one of these holes and heated up a screwdriver and then pushed and it can through into the fridge, so now I have a perfect hole for keeping my gas bottle outside my fridge.

I haven't measured but I recon I could fit another two 10l mini kegs in the fridge.
Although that is helpful for others considering that fridge to know, it's 845mm high with a minimum recommended clearance of 25mm so exceeds the heigh constraints of the OP.

Latest posts

Back