Keg King Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew Forky said:
Thanks mate. Looking into Kegging. It had to happen one day.....
If I was going another kegorator i would see if I could but it without the crap font and taps they come with and then buy quality parts to fit to it.

There you go. I've been watching the one on Ebay and hadn't seen that page.

Bought a couple of these taps. Seem good quality. Will post some feedback once Ive used them a few weeks.

I've been using these for the past two weeks, I love them. Can't fault them at this point.

dicko said:
Above, I called my taps "Micromatics" but on reflection (through a very hazy beer glass) I think that they were called Ventmatics.

Now I am really confused. :lol:
I've had my ventmatics for 11 years. They still look brand new. Wish I bought more of them!!!!

Sorry for heading off topic!!!!

dicko said:
If I was going another kegorator i would see if I could but it without the crap font and taps they come with and then buy quality parts to fit to it.
I did that - but I didn't buy the Kegerator from Keg King. I bought it by itself plus lines, fittings etc. from Craftbrewer and then sourced taps and the font etc. elsewhere, mostly eBay. I have Perlick 650SS Flow control taps on mine. Has been going a couple of months now and very happy with it all so far. :)

So are the keg king taps a copy of the Vent-Matic taps then?

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hey guys. It's Kee here from Keg King. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Just in case you guys are interested at seeing how the design works you can watch this video which we uploaded a few weeks ago.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Intertap - Forward Sealing Taps[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]https://youtu.be/h_tvk8iCRCw[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]If you want to see how the taps are assembled you can just download the parts diagram in PDF format from the website here:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.intertap.beer/products/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]If any of you wanted to do a vigorous review of the taps just let me know and I will supply some taps for you at half price on the condition that you post your review on this forum. This offer is valid for 1 month. I would prefer if the person doing the review had already used Micromatic, Perlick, or Andale taps so they have the experience to compare the difference. I think once you use the taps you will be convinced of their performance.[/SIZE]

Cheers

Keg King said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hey guys. It's Kee here from Keg King. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Just in case you guys are interested at seeing how the design works you can watch this video which we uploaded a few weeks ago.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Intertap - Forward Sealing Taps[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]https://youtu.be/h_tvk8iCRCw[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]If you want to see how the taps are assembled you can just download the parts diagram in PDF format from the website here:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.intertap.beer/products/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]If any of you wanted to do a vigorous review of the taps just let me know and I will supply some taps for you at half price on the condition that you post your review on this forum. This offer is valid for 1 month. I would prefer if the person doing the review had already used Micromatic, Perlick, or Andale taps so they have the experience to compare the difference. I think once you use the taps you will be convinced of their performance.[/SIZE]

Cheers
I'll take you up on this - have been getting around to replacing my faucets. Have used a Perlick 650SS for a while (will be replacing the other two which are cheapies) and whilst it's good there are certainly areas for improvement.

That's a very generous offer Kee. I have built my coffin keezer to take 5 taps and have currently 2 Perlick 650SS installed since Christmas last year and a few cheaper taps. I was planning on fitting more as 650ss taps in due time however a leak here and there out of the taps has had me looking at alternatives. Hence my question above about these taps.

Damn, I was too fast and already got one at full price (with the return spring that I am not currently using). Sits beside Perlick 630SS and 525SS.

IMAG0108.jpg

Does the intertap have the standard rear thread to attach to shank adapters that mate with snaplocks on fonts?

balconybrewer said:
Does the intertap have the standard rear thread to attach to shank adapters that mate with snaplocks on fonts?
Hi balconybrewer,

We are bringing out our range of KingLoks early November. One of the components will be a KingLok male adapter x tap shank adapter, so you can connect any of our Intertaps (or most other taps) to your current snaplock/fatlock female fittings.

Tropico said:
Damn, I was too fast and already got one at full price (with the return spring that I am not currently using). Sits beside Perlick 630SS and 525SS.

attachicon.gif
IMAG0108.jpg
that looks like the perfect test fridge with our tap right next to the Perlick ones. If you remember it would be great if you could report back with some feedback after a few months of use.

Latest posts

Back