• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg And Tap Sale Make An Offer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
Up for sale 1 old rheem keg I am not sure of the size but I think it is around the 18ltrs. Screw lid type. One perlick tap. Two heater belts purchased but never used. ( Managed to find an old fridge for fermenting) Open to any realistic offers. Pick up in the Barossa Valley or can send by any other arrangment.
PM me if interested.
Cheers BYB

IMGP1451.JPG

IMGP1452.JPG

IMGP1450.JPG

IMGP1453.JPG

Up for sale 1 old rheem keg I am not sure of the size but I think it is around the 18ltrs. Screw lid type. One perlick tap. Two heater belts purchased but never used. ( Managed to find an old fridge for fermenting) Open to any realistic offers. Pick up in the Barossa Valley or can send by any other arrangment.
PM me if interested.
Cheers BYB

Also, 4-5 dozen longnecks. These are the old crown seal type. Free, no cost, call it what you like. Pick up from the Barossa Valley, S.A. Still have the other items up for offers.

If your coming past Modbury, and want to drop off the long necks, i'll gladly take em from you.

If your coming past Modbury, and want to drop off the long necks, i'll gladly take em from you.
I will keep it in mind, but because of the amount it's not the sought of thing I would "pop" in the boot when going to Adelaide.

Cheers BYB

Hey Mate,
I'll gladly take the Longnecks off your hands.
PM Sent.

JT

Latest posts

Back