Keep getting redirected (on my phone)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benn

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting sent to some site called "Url4short." When your trying to open the AHB page from Google on your phone?
Keeps happening to me over and over then it goes away then it starts again.

Often happens to me too, using a desktop PC and firefox browser.
Hasn't happened today but happened yesterday (once, when first loading the link into speeddial) and last week it happened on a couple of days..

Whatever it is its pissing me off!

Yep, getting it on PC, change browser and the link works. Weirdly, my normal security is saying the links are ok but as the Aussie home brewer URLs pops up it flicks over to that stupid thing

fyi
i came on just now using mozilla firefox and got a message (once here) saying that firefox had blocked an outdated adobe flash pop up from aussie home brewer

It's doing it again! Seems to be when I'm not on my home wifi. Stupid shit!
...probly shouldn't be AHB-ing on work time anyway:)

my virus scan said it fixed a thing called mindspark toolbar where it takes you from your requested address to theirs to corrupt things etc etc - nasty!

Yup according to the blog it's a spam thing that hits IP powerboard forums, of which AHB is one.

So nothin to worry about? (I read the blog linked by gwb and it went straight over my head)

Latest posts

Back