K&kiab

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to do something more to get some clear help?

Hi Steve,

Yes, click on the link in my Sig and sign up at BrewAdelaide.
Unfortunately this forum, while containing some very good information and people, is not conducive for new brewers seeking genuine help if they cant pick up and run with the ball as quickly as others. Also the help is quite often misleading and a lot of the people who offer help are not much further into their brewing hobby than you.
I know what you're getting at and understanding why you do something is just as important as understanding how you do it.
I think that might be why you're not getting the answers you're seeking.

Anyway, if you sign up you can find someone local to help you understand why and what it is you have to do.

HTH

BF

Gasdjitsteve is already on brew adelaide offering his biab rig and keggle for use by noobs. Small chance he's having a lend.

I wasn't aware he was a member already, i'm not a massively active member on there though.
Seems like a nice bloke to offer that up, if he's only lending it though it's probably not his to offer. could be bad.

Not sure if any of it'll improve his kits though.

Yey :wub: i have broken into the secret world of trolls and coolkids

radelaide rocks
secretly spy camera action from brew adelaide secret website :ph34r:
BA Shoutbox
gadjitsteve: I've got everything I need from that place now anyway, hence my lack of interest to post anything. Is it too late to organise trolling AHB as a full pledged sport at the olympics?
Today at 05:59:47 PM
ben_sa: haha Steve. good work mate. was fun while it lasted. I doubt youll miss anything if they do ban you.
Today at 05:33:36 PM
DrSmurto: Christ on a bike my typing is woeful today
Today at 04:30:50 PM
DrSmurto: Nige
Today at 04:30:34 PM
DrSmurto: 2 new members today. Hope Nig has some sort of net in place, swiss voile perhaps, to stop the AHB riff raff getting in.
Today at 04:30:28 PM
DrSmurto: Who am I kidding? RAKJ struggles to graps the concept of shoelaces.
Today at 04:25:54 PM
DrSmurto: *crowd*
Today at 04:22:47 PM
DrSmurto: Hmmmm, given the fact the AHB crwod can see this forum any chance Rear Admiral Knob Jockey is awake to who this refers to?
Today at 04:22:20 PM
BeerFingers: off to pick up my glasses
Today at 04:08:59 PM
BeerFingers:
Today at 04:07:00 PM
gadjitsteve: So do I get banned now? [link]
Today at 04:00:16 PM
BeerFingers: Hope this Helps \ Happy to Help
Today at 03:59:03 PM
gadjitsteve: sorry HTH??
Today at 03:57:37 PM
gadjitsteve: Hey BF is HFH - ha fuckin ha?
Today at 03:57:15 PM
gadjitsteve: electric slow cooker....gold
Today at 03:46:00 PM
Malted: Nope found it, no it is not me.
Today at 03:33:02 PM
Malted: I hve no idea of even where to find Fritz
Today at 03:30:23 PM
raven19: Fritz n sauce entertainment surely immenent. Bait taken twice already, you cheeky trolls!
Today at 03:13:12 PM
Malted: What am I supposed to have done now?
Today at 03:08:28 PM
DrSmurto: No-one has PMed me for days
Today at 02:58:44 PM

I would think that some people should stick to a can and associated can opener. If Nick's simple guide doesn't make enough sense to realise that it is made by 'mashing' GRAIN, then what will!!!

Anyway, what is the op trying to hold in the bag of their's? He got asked that a few times.

Another thing, after he was called out he has come back and corrected himself on a few things, completely bipolar. He seemed to have zero understanding of those before. I don't buy it.

Either the OP is lazy, really really slow or taking the piss. Either way, he is wasting everyone's time, possibly dangerous to himself or rather annoying.

Not understanding something is OK but not understanding when people try to explain is worse. And he's been lurking for a year, right?? There are some insanely helpful members on here but if the OP can't follow simple English instructions and structured guides MADE for beginners then perhaps expecting them to mash grain is like giving a child a blowtorch.

Anyway, who is buying this BS?

TFF.

:lol: Worth tonights effort logging on, just to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back