Just Ordered Promash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coodgee

Reaction score
Just ordered my copy of Promash like a good little non pirate person. Payed via credit card. BEFORE I give them my CC number they tell me I'll get an email "usually within two hours" with a download link. After I've payed and click submit, I get the message "thankyou, your order should be processed within 24 hours of the next working day".

oooh!!! the hide of them!! I want it now!!!

it does came quik and it well worth it

Hi Coodgee,

Relax, it'll come through in due course. My password was sent through after a day or two. It'll be worth it. The delay is pretty normal.

Will

Hasnt anyone in Australia the rights yet to sell the CD as has the Beersmith CD.I felt much safer this way i must admit though the Promash version via the net must be safe as a few on AHB have done it this way.

Big D

I've heard that some HB's sell the CD.

But... you get to download the updates if you buy online

HB's = Home Brew's Brews don't sell anything .. We drink them...
HBS = Home Brew Shop, Maybe some sell them, but why post if you can't say where or what one , its just more useless dribble on your chin..

HBS = Home Brew Shop, Maybe some sell them, but why post if you can't say where or what one , its just more useless dribble on your chin..

But if he doesn't post "Dribble" post, he might not get to 1000 posts in his first 12 months :p :blink:

Normell

Now that is not very polite.

But if he doesn't post "Dribble" post, he might not get to 1000 posts in his first 12 months :p :blink:

Normell

It seems that you're the only one with an eye on my post count (well, it certainly doesn't count me). At least I gave what I knew about the question asked. Maybe you should focus on the topic at hand a little more too.

I purchased my Promash Disks through a HBS (is that right Bunyip?) in Adelaide.
The Jovial Monk (Adelaide).

Latest posts

Back