Just One Question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickTed

Reaction score
Went to the newly appointed keg fridge this morning, to see if my first keg was cold and carbonated.

Went and got a large glass (and a bucket for the first squirt - just in case).

Everything worked perfectly. Poured a nice beer - not quite enough head, but close.

Just one question fellas. How guilty should I feel about drinking at 9am?

Guilty???

When Beer judges start judging at 8am???

I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

That question should not need to be asked.

;)

I remember just over 20 years ago when I was doing my apprenticeship and the last working day before christmass.

A group of us decided to meet outside a pub in Gilbert st Adelaide that opened at 7Am for a few christmass drinks before work.

I remember standing out there waiting for the doors to open tryng to deal with the conflicting emotions you get sometimes when you ask yourself "How did I get here?" waiting outside a pub at 7AM so I can get a drink???? :blink:

What didn't help was the company of 6 or 7 derelicts who were chaping at the bit to get inside for their usual start to the day which left me wondering how many steps am I away from seeing life at this level? :unsure:

I think there is still an ounce of dignity left in having a drink at 9AM :beer:

But where to next from there??? :lol:

Cheers
BB

Mate........... 9am is nothing to worry about, having to walk past a beer tap all day that you know contains some cold,delicious, refreshing......... hmmm, I'll be right back!

cheers

Browndog

You'll only feel guilty if you worry about what other people think ... otherwise a cool brew beckons ;)

6am in a QLD summer could be considered a late start!

I agree with Hubby.

The only dishonour is in self-doubt.
Drink judiciously.
Moderation in excess, and excess in moderation. (Quoth Seth)

Seth out

there are only two rules
rule 1. never let the clock tell you when you can have a beer
rule 2. if in doubt refer to rule 1

also its opening time somewhere in the world

Latest posts

Back