Just Got Our Brewery Licence

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw Shucks Guys... but really yesterday was one of those days that remind you why you do what you do... We were blessed with the presence of those wonderful scallywags from Gympie including sir screwtop, who bought their good humour and sense of fun. It is always good to have fellow brewers and distillers in the bar...they just get what we are trying for here. Thank you Screwtop and Punkin for the kind words.

Congratulations on your new venture! I have to taste your beers and if I am ever up that way will stop by for a few.

Your website is great, please excuse my comparison but the artwork reminds me a little of that you see around the pancake parlour, it's really fun!

I would recommend that you fix up a couple of things on your site though:
1. Page titles, "HOME", "BEERS", etc. These are what shows up on Google search and are non-descript.
2. "UNTITLED PAGE", which appears as a menu item on the main page.
3. Videos page has different formatting and title, font colours, etc.

Otherwise, GREAT!

Screen Shot 2013-03-24 at 9.01.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-24 at 9.01.36 AM.png

This is almost exactly the direction I'd like to go. Great to see this revived thread and the website. And going back to the first post I'll add this: What's the difference between God and a winemaker? God doesn't think he can make wine.

Edit: PS - I hope to be up for a visit before too long.

Latest posts

Back