Just Ate A Hop Pellet...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only ever used hop plugs as a suppository but never anything as silly as eating them. B)

yep sure have! I have eaten some, drunk some hop tea and even made ice cream with too many Nelson Sauvin Hops!

Oh and my friend snorted some..... don't ask me why!!!!? but boy did he regret it! hehehe

When I was in high school some idiot in my class bought a bag of sour skittles, brushed the sour candy off the outside, cut it into a line and snorted it through a rolled up $5 note. He ended up on the floor rolling around in pain. Funniest thing I ever saw in IT class.

LOL, I knew someone who in a moment of desperation (speed addict) crushed sudafed and snorted it......

She then sneezed for 5 hours straight, I couldn't help but laugh when she rang me 2 hours into the sneezing fit.

I once got a whole mouthful of isomerised hop extract ... I was mixing it up in a bucket at work and I dropped the 20L container it came in. It hit the floor and sent a gout of the stuff up into the air.

I naturally enough was standing with my mouth open in horror at having jut dropped 15 or so grands worth of hop extract and the universe being what it is... the gout of hop extract interacted with my gaping gob. The liquid that went in my mouth was 30+% isomerised alpha acid... so if it was beer it would have had a calculated bitterness of 300,000 IBUs

Three days before I could taste anything that wasn't just gut wrenching bitterness...

I don't put hop pellets in my mouth!!

Thirsty

Latest posts

Back