Just arrived in Brussels and need some help with deciding what to try&

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amsterdam will be the end of the European part of our trip so we'll be taking it easy. Probably just take a cruise on the canals and chill out. Not sure about the Heineken brewery tour. Is it worth it? We then fly back to Manchester to stay with relatives for a further five nights before flying home. We went to Cantillon Brewery today for tour and tastings. Really interesting little brewery. They just give you a little talk, a brochure and send you to look round the brewery on your own. I'd only had a fruit Lambic before so the Cantillon Lambic straight from the barrel as well as the Gueze was a real eye opener for me. Very tasty, not as sour as I was expecting. Dry, of course, but with good body and a citrusy, vinous flavour. I bought three different 750ml bottles for 14 euro while there ( about $20)...not sure if they will make it back to Aus.

If you like the Saison style I would hope you tried the Du Pont in the Picture? I love that beer. Also saw a cheeky Moinette Blonde there. Get into that too mate!
Also all of those trappists should serve you well. Go hard!

Latest posts

Back