Job Posting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam

Reaction score
Hey team,

There's a full time position available at Victoria Valley Distillery in Melbourne. Please see the attached pdf for more details.

---------------------------

Victoria Valley Distillery is an exciting business which produces and sells Australian Whisky to the world. Our goal is to build a reputation of quality and great value Australian whisky. We are currently looking to ramp up our production and are looking for people who have a demonstrated passion for quality products, strong attention to detail and are able to work independently. Experience is preferred. If you think you fit the bill, see the attached position description for more information and then email your resume to [email protected]

----------------------------

Cheers,

Sam

View attachment PD___Full_Time.pdf

Sounds exciting well & good but for the "and occasionally providing relief for casual staff during weekends". :eek:

I am seeking a qualified accountant with superannuation & audit experience with experience with cleaning out mash tuns / kettles & sanitising fermenters.

Cheers

Would be a more or less seamless transition for anyone who has worked in a microbrewery up as far as the packing / kegging line as I expect most of the procedures are very similar - don't go looking for the hop room though :p

if you need volunteer tasters please send me case :)

Sounds exciting well & good but for the "and occasionally providing relief for casual staff during weekends". :eek:

I am seeking
Cheers

Let the casual staff find their own relief at home !

I am a qualified accountant with superannuation & audit experience with experience with cleaning out mash tuns / kettles & sanitising fermenters. But no one wants me !

Back