James Squire Carton - 4 Free Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
There's a deal on when you buy a carton of Amber Ale for $50 you get four free James Squire glasses.

I have one of these glasses and find it really handy for home brew kegged beer so I'm keen on the deal.

I heard about it through the Bracken Ridge hotel's bottle shop but I was wondering if this was a national James Squire promotion or something? I'd rather go to a closer bottle shop if it's just a general promotion not specific to one bottle shop.

Anyone know?

There's a deal on when you buy a carton of Amber Ale for $50 you get four free James Squire glasses.

I have one of these glasses and find it really handy for home brew kegged beer so I'm keen on the deal.

I heard about it through the Bracken Ridge hotel's bottle shop but I was wondering if this was a national James Squire promotion or something? I'd rather go to a closer bottle shop if it's just a general promotion not specific to one bottle shop.

Anyone know?

Sounds good, as I'm rather keen on JS Amber at the moment. And four free glasses=BONUS! I haven't seen anything at my local bottle-o's, but I'll keep my eyes open.

What size glasses?

Doesn't say. I have two different sizes already at home. One is about midi size and one is about schooner size from memory.

Either way it's still a good deal.

Doesn't say. I have two different sizes already at home. One is about midi size and one is about schooner size from memory.

Either way it's still a good deal.

Any further info on this, if it is national then I'm off to the bottle-o, don't mind the JSAA, and I can always use some more glass for my bar.....

Not only do you get the glasses and the beer...but you also get 24 nicely sized bottles for refilling! 330ml with a carb drop is quite carbed but the 345mL JS bottles give pretty good carbonation with a single drop.

just rang Mosman SYD VC, JS does not have free glasses but is $45

but Pilsner Urquell has a free glass deal at VC mosman @$50 a slab (did not ask how many)

hope that helps

Latest posts

Back