I've started a blog and would love to hear some comments

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyFin

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've just started my own brewing blog, and would love to hear some comments and criticisms etc about it. I've decided to write this blog to record my experiences with brewing and to share them with other brewers.

I believe that we are all constantly learning, and I would love to hear comments for improvements etc.

Cheers
Matty

http://procrastabrewer.blogspot.com.au/

Hey Matty,

Ive been thinking about doing the same thing.

Some advice from me would be if your really intrested in keeping the blog posts up, might be worth getting a domain name like procrastabrew.com and maybe running a nice wordpress theme with a nice logo. If you want any advice on the website stuff PM me i might be able to point you in the right direction.

Best of luck, ill pop back in a few weeks to make sure your updating it.

Cheers
Macca

Hey MattyFin - good to have another home brew blog around. There are plenty of American ones but not many active Australian ones that I've been able to find.

As for comments, the big thing is to keep at it. A blog with only occasional updates isn't very compelling and the more you write (and read) the better you'll get as a blogger. Also, if you want comments on your blog, the best thing to do is get sociable and interact with other bloggers.

Nice. Can you set it up with RSS? I'm a very lazy blog reader.

Hi all another post up on my blog, this time not about brewing beer (weird I know) but brewing something else.
CoopsOz will try and get it set up with RSS for you mate, have had a hectic schedule of late!

Latest posts

Back