Its A Boy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilo

Reaction score
:icon_chickcheers: 19042009_009_.jpg

Well 2 weeks after inception Here is the big fella. Proud dad enjoyin every last drop.
SNPA by any other name, but I now like to call him MMMMMMmmmMMmmMmmmmm.
Funny thing, I used to think the best beer was the one someone else paid for...
Damn was I wrong.

The best beer is the one you cooked up yourslelf........

So glad my first AG "SNPA" is drinkable, hell, enjoyable. Thought for sure my first would have been a throwaway.

(Think my second "Hobgoblin" is, stuffed it big time----but thats all part of the learnin process. Learned real quick about not cracking first drink until first hop addition.).

Third yesterday, "Dr Smurtos", hit all the right numbers. Looking forward to trying this one.

Inerestingly enough the SNPA only went under gas a couple of days ago and could obviously do with a couple more weeks of keg condiotioning. Couple of guys up the street paid me a visit this arvo so we gave it a go. One of them kept holding his glass out for more, whereas the other thought it to be "not my kinda beer, maybe it needs to settle.", he however does like my wife's Barefoot radler".

Why? did someone not talk me into this years ago, Why? did, and I am sure many like me, try Home Brew Kits 15-20 Years ago, not be very impressed, give up, put up with the crap the Major breweries had to offer and take so long to try again.

Bugga
Lilo

Congrats!

Just finished my first AG on the weekend. English ale fermenting nicely now. Felt good putting one under my belt and also came close to hitting all the right numbers. A few mishaps along the way which will be corrected next brew in a week.

Cheers

Why? did someone not talk me into this years ago, Why? did, and I am sure many like me, try Home Brew Kits 15-20 Years ago, not be very impressed, give up, put up with the crap the Major breweries had to offer and take so long to try again.

I think this is the answer to your question:

12 posts in 2 years???

Good to see another catch the AG bug. Long live good beer!

:D
AG will do funny things to a man! ;)

Go Lilo, Go!.. we are all here for ya!

:icon_cheers:

Yeah 2 Yrs of Lurkin, Wishin, savin, scheming, learning.

But 2 Years worthwhile. Now I almost feel like I belong...........

Lilo, you of all people should know that you don't belong here ...

...Until you have created at least one thread on the subject of: why isn't my airlock bubbling?

:lol:

Are you a BABBs member? If so any chance of a taste on Thursday??

Well you be sure and keep some of that there beer nice and cold for me, been waiting a while watchin' you drink my beer..talking about jumpin' in.
Good to see it all has come together for ya mate, no lookin' back now.

Jay

Lilo, you of all people should know that you don't belong here ...

...Until you have created at least one thread on the subject of: why isn't my airlock bubbling?

:lol:

Are you a BABBs member? If so any chance of a taste on Thursday??

I should hopefully be there this week, I'll try to bottle a few and bring along... Not drinking too bad at the moment ( But then I am biased).

Cheers

Well you be sure and keep some of that there beer nice and cold for me, been waiting a while watchin' you drink my beer..talking about jumpin' in.
Good to see it all has come together for ya mate, no lookin' back now.

Jay

Better be quick, I am liking it a bit too much maybe........

:icon_chickcheers: View attachment 26367

Well 2 weeks after inception Here is the big fella. Proud dad enjoyin every last drop.
SNPA by any other name, but I now like to call him MMMMMMmmmMMmmMmmmmm.
Funny thing, I used to think the best beer was the one someone else paid for...
Damn was I wrong.

The best beer is the one you cooked up yourslelf........

So glad my first AG "SNPA" is drinkable, hell, enjoyable. Thought for sure my first would have been a throwaway.

(Think my second "Hobgoblin" is, stuffed it big time----but thats all part of the learnin process. Learned real quick about not cracking first drink until first hop addition.).

Third yesterday, "Dr Smurtos", hit all the right numbers. Looking forward to trying this one.

Inerestingly enough the SNPA only went under gas a couple of days ago and could obviously do with a couple more weeks of keg condiotioning. Couple of guys up the street paid me a visit this arvo so we gave it a go. One of them kept holding his glass out for more, whereas the other thought it to be "not my kinda beer, maybe it needs to settle.", he however does like my wife's Barefoot radler".

Bugga
Lilo

Piece a piss this game eh!! even a mungo can handle it :lol:

Onward and upward now mate, best pub in town? your place right....best beer anyway :)

Screwy

Latest posts

Back