Isb Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back, masher. Hogan is getting the premium pils along with you. Don't know much about it personally. Anyway, one hour left for changes. :)

Thanks for grabbing this bull by the horns Stu.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out

Kabooby :)

Thanks, kabooby. :) Might be some stuff on the date. I'll let you know.

So, orders have closed. I've emailed the details to the ISB lot, but it'll be much easier if you can all give me your email addresses. Can everyone except the ISB people PM me with your email addresses so I can do that. (or just post your bank account details and password here :lol: ).

Thanks, kabooby. :) Might be some stuff on the date. I'll let you know.

So, orders have closed. I've emailed the details to the ISB lot, but it'll be much easier if you can all give me your email addresses. Can everyone except the ISB people PM me with your email addresses so I can do that. (or just post your bank account details and password here :lol: ).

Ok! So My BSB is... Waiiiit a minute! :p

sorry guys, went away camping for the week. glad stu gave me a few rings.

for some reason i didnt get that email stu can i get you to send it to me please

Just remeber Stu, one Weyerman Munich for me please, after saturday night I thought the memory might be a bit hazy, I had to spend sunday in a darkened room, besides the homebrew I think we polished off well over $120 of exotic beers...not even gonna think about the wine

:blink: :eek:

Wow. Umm, knew there was a reason my memory of the evening got a bit fuzzy. Top day, Mike. :chug:

(What did we drink that added up to that much?! :ph34r: )

So, order's in. Delivery on Friday. Pick up on Saturday (if possible). If anybody's not working on Friday, I'd appreciate some heavy lifting help. :unsure:

I'll email the address to everybody, but if I miss anybody just PM me. It'd be best to get most of it moved on Saturday morning, but if you can't just let me know.

Might have to receive the grain on Friday arvo and then head up the Nags for a couple :icon_cheers:

So, order's in. Delivery on Friday. Pick up on Saturday (if possible). If anybody's not working on Friday, I'd appreciate some heavy lifting help. :unsure:

I'll email the address to everybody, but if I miss anybody just PM me. It'd be best to get most of it moved on Saturday morning, but if you can't just let me know.
Great work Stuart. Thanks for organising this. :super: :beer:

i might be able to help after 1 on friday mate if that helps also ive sent you an pm back

Grain is here! :super:

First lot delivered and second lot within the next half an hour. 52 bags all up (did we beat those Mexicans??). So come and get it today (till 4pm) or any time from 7am tomorrow. :unsure:

Grain is here! :super:

First lot delivered and second lot within the next half an hour. 52 bags all up (did we beat those Mexicans??). So come and get it today (till 4pm) or any time from 7am tomorrow. :unsure:

Be there at about 12:30 today ;)

Back