Isb Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
hows everybody traveling for grain?is it time for another bulk buy for grain? whos in?

I'm fine for grain ATM I think. Might be ready to get some in a month or two. If you need a few kgs for now, I should be able to sort you out. :D

Im not ISB but Im interested in a bulk buy in sydney. Id be good for at least 3 bags, maybe more.

Cheers
Andrew.

I'm pretty good for grain..

though I'd probably be up for 1...or 2

Yeah im up for another bulk buy.

Im almost out from the last cryer bulk as of today.
I think i went 4+ bags last time & would probably step that up a bit this time round, assuming the deal is a good one.

I can't believe I'm saying this but..........for the first time................ I'M IN.

(Easter weekend must = mill hopper construction and setup) :icon_cheers:

How much, er yes, if it's coming from Gary then a bag each of Ale and Pils. His website doesn't list Munich, I wouldn't mind a bit of that if we can get him to get some in.

Aww - bad timing. I'd be in if I hadn't stocked up through Dave's on Saturday... *sigh*

I could be tempted with a bag of JWM ale, 1 of Weyyerman vienna & possible half - 1 bag of JWM wheat

I'd be in for a sack of Munich. Will have to check my stocks to see if I need anything else.

thanks for the offer stu im good for the moment
so we are up to about 21 or so bags. im after about 2 bags ie 1 of pils and 1 of ale. im happy to open this up to those sydney residents
so what we need is a list of what we each want. ill start
1. Barls 1x ale 1x pils

I would like two bags of Barrett and Burstons Ale Malt and a bag of Weyermans Pilsner .

Pumpy :)

So where is the bulk buy coming from and whats on the menu?

If Barrett and Burston Ale is available then I would grap a bag

Kabooby

thanks for the offer stu im good for the moment
so we are up to about 21 or so bags. im after about 2 bags ie 1 of pils and 1 of ale. im happy to open this up to those sydney residents
so what we need is a list of what we each want. ill start
1. Barls 1x ale 1x pils
2. Pumpy 2X BB ale 1X WPils

im thinking ross as the place to get it from

I think its considerably cheaper to buy direct from cryer if we have the quantity.

Back