Isb Anhc Club Night

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldbugman

Reaction score
Guys, who's going down?

Club Night - Friday night

Are you a club, or just a group of mates who are interested in showing off your
finest beers at the Friday night Club Night?

Were looking for groups of brewers who are interested in a table from which to
dispense your tastiest brews you dont have to be a club, just get together a
couple of friends and let us know what you want to serve.

Drop us an email at [email protected] and get brewing!

Wondering if we could get something together?

Not sure I can make it, OBM. Would love to but it's a busy time for me. Still can't decide a definite no though. :rolleyes:

I reckon we do something with "new" hop varieties like Galaxy. Do you think drag a 19l keg up there or one of your dwarf kegs?

Hey guys

I'm heading back to Sydney for good in 2 weeks ... i might be able to make it down, we'll see.

I recon a few of the 12L kegs, I got 2, you got 1?. Will send off an email asking for more info tonight.

Hey guys

I'm heading back to Sydney for good in 2 weeks ... i might be able to make it down, we'll see.

The Tasmanian experiment didn't turn out quite right......???

On topic, I'm toying with the idea of going down for this, possibly drive down and back. Let's have a chat on Satdy.

What happened in Tasmania? oh I know ...poor access to brewing supplies :)

I recon a few of the 12L kegs, I got 2, you got 1?. Will send off an email asking for more info tonight.
That wouldn't last long at a conference full of thirsty brewers will it?

Have an old 18 gallon with ball lock fittings which I might consider lending to the cause.

Be good to see you again Ben.

Would love to go down, would be a great night. Might just have to settle for the beer festival at the Australian. I think its the same weekend.

Yeah, I emailed.

I think it's all up to us.

I can supply a couple of kegs, and can probably transport them doen there. I'm not sure of the logistics after that though?

I'll send another note to them to get an idea about security (or our precious kegs), CO2 supplies. seving aparartus etc

Trev

Well I plan to get 2 x12L kegs down somehow.

Storage/refrigeration prior to the serving is the problem.

I'm sure we could scrape together enough guns to serve from and gas wise for serving I have a soda system to use.

Still haven't heard anything from them about the logistics.

I've been putting a few kegs aside for it, but I really want to find out the details about delivery/gas/guns etc etc before I cart kegs down there.

BTW - does anybody want a lift. I'm driving down there and Mrs Trev is flying down on the Saturday to join me at the dinner and then we're staying in Melb for a few days to catch up with friends so I can offer a lift down there but you have to find your own way home.

Trev

Hey guys,

I just spotted this thread... I'm sorry you haven't heard back - I'll try to find out where this is at for you.

We've organised a mobile cool room to refrigerate the kegs prior to the night, and will be able to store the kegs securely for you.

Just make sure that you have a very well affixed label to identify your keg. I'd suggest a laminated sheet of paper with your name, contact details and the beer name, attached by wrapping some packing tape around it several times.

Or something similar.

Cheers!

Andy

Latest posts

Back