• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

IPA

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Dan Pratt

Reaction score
Had Fireatone Walker Easy Jack yesterday in a bottle which was 4months out of date.

Kick arse! One day, fresh at the brewery will be worthwhile.

Motabika

Reaction score
Tried Alesmith IPA in a can for the first time today. Classic example of a west coast IPA. Delicious

yankinoz

Reaction score
The first IPA I ever had and possibly for that reason. Wow, they can do this with beer, I reacted. Years ago the brand and make, Ballantine IPA, went to that big liquor store in the sky.

swiftyb

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying Sail and Anchor IPA... very tasty

pirateagenda

Reaction score
My favourite is sierra nevada torpedo. It has the big hop forward taste but is much more balanced than some of the others that feel like you are drinking pine cones and grass clippings.
Seems exy at 22 a 4 pack but each beer is 2.7 standard drinks. So you only need to sip 2 and you feel like you've had a 6 pack of 150 lashes.

Latest posts