Introducing The Park Hotel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went there a while ago i think a return is well overdue as it is so local.

I live just around the corner and can thoroughly recommend it. Lots of good beer at very reasonable prices. Food isn't too bad either. Only 50m from the train station as well.

Awesome Beer. Venue nicely decked out. Heard on the grape vine a small brewery is coming??

Too bad that alot of people go there drink fkn Jack Daniels... such a waste.

Oh and I had a DFH 90min there along with Moylans Imperial IPA :D

I'm very thankful that they have something like this near home. Great venue, great beer and even better food.

Well done to the guys who set it up.

I live just around the corner and can thoroughly recommend it. Lots of good beer at very reasonable prices. Food isn't too bad either. Only 50m from the train station as well.
if it's just around the corner, you may want to change your location from "Melbourne"... :blink:

Lucky for those out West, the place looks fantastic, well done!

Werribee isn't a suburb of Melbourne anymore?

It actually used to be a country town... no jokes.

Still is... jokes.

A friend told me same thing..A brewery was being installed

We are in talks to set up a small micro brewery and have a real brewpub focus, but probably not till the end of this year (2013). Fingers crossed everything falls into place.

Joey,
The Park Hotel

We are in talks to set up a small micro brewery and have a real brewpub focus, but probably not till the end of this year (2013). Fingers crossed everything falls into place.

Joey,
The Park Hotel
And good luck to you guys...
We met you on a Westgate beer night at the Royston...
Gentlemen... Please...Go to their bar...we will be doing a club night there ...
Joey...If ya need contacts or help with your venture...we have a few people that may be able to help you fine gentlemen...
Ferg
Secretary
Westgate

And Werribee was once on the outer...
Consider it's location to the cbd...
It's the new balwyn of the west !!

Werribee - yup typical fibro low rent hick dump

Werribeepark.jpg

if it's just around the corner, you may want to change your location from "Melbourne"... :blink:

Lucky for those out West, the place looks fantastic, well done!

Yeah, been meaning to do that but keep forgetting. Maybe I'm just in denial about living in Werribee

Lol. OT, but I hardly think Werribee Mansion is the median house of the area.

That may be so but there is plenty of money out here, mainly under the mattress money, but money none the less.

what a great venue! Awesome range on tap and bottle, staff and management all knew they're beers. Cant wait to go back...
Pizzas are damn fine too

staff and management all knew they're beers.
I've always taken pride in my work but these guys put me to shame. How's that for dedication?!

please please please open in sydney! inner east *hint hint* :)

Latest posts

Back