Interswill Conglomerate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FNQ Bunyip

Non Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi , I've been meaning to ask this for a long time and was just putting a few things away when I layed my hand on my Interswill Conglomerate stubbie holder. So has anybody ever heard of other members, seen stickers or tee shirts?? The only other place I have seen the logo was a very faded sticker on the back of a hilux tray back in Cairns about 3 months ago.. (I lost him in traffic <_< ) ...

The moto go's . You don't need to know the details of our operations.

Cheers

Hmmm, google reveals nothing of this organisation you speak of.

Sounds like some real Secret Squirrel stuff going on. :ph34r: I am intrigued!

Cheers SJ

I don't think thats them P&C ,,, although it gos well with the moto..

Was a drinkers group that had some conection too the brecky creek hotel ( I think )

Thats torn it. :eek:
Watch out for the guys wearing sunglasses, Ned.

Bring it on ;)

some nice toy on that site , might try ordering a few RPG's for next fishing trip ...

I'd have gone with a APC mounted chain gun to match the stubbie holder you've already got, be handy for pig shootin'.

Mick Doohan and his mates call their drinking crew the Interswill Conglomerate.

FireBlade said:
Mick Doohan and his mates call their drinking crew the Interswill Conglomerate.
Not exactly FireBlade. Interswill Conglomerate rose out of the ashes of the MGC, which was in around in the early 80's - until someone climbed the tree and broke the actual club rules which were affixed there. As for the guy with HIS 'Interswill Conglomerate stubbie holder, seems like a cast off from one of the annual fishing trips to The Cape. T-shirts, caps etc. would have been a bit old back in 2007 or so and the stocks ran out eons ago. IC was invite only back in the 90's. However, rumour has it, that even though it only exists in people's heads, it may again rise..

-MGC- said:
Not exactly FireBlade. Interswill Conglomerate rose out of the ashes of the MGC, which was in around in the early 80's - until someone climbed the tree and broke the actual club rules which were affixed there. As for the guy with HIS 'Interswill Conglomerate stubbie holder, seems like a cast off from one of the annual fishing trips to The Cape. T-shirts, caps etc. would have been a bit old back in 2007 or so and the stocks ran out eons ago. IC was invite only back in the 90's. However, rumour has it, that even though it only exists in people's heads, it may again rise..
what a mystery!!!

Back