Designing A Private Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice hydro setup underneath wouldnt go astray, might help pay for the entertainment. those entertainers get flown in straight from columbia right?

In addition to all the alcohol service the brief includes a sweeping leather lounge in a private sunken section with 2 ceiling mounted concealed and flip down 60inch LED TV panels. The lounge centres on a stone "podium" with an automated retractable floor-to-ceiling pole, for "private entertainment".

Hmmm, what would one of these retracting "entertainment poles" be worth to install in say.......an average Joes man room. Hyperthetically speaking of course ;)

Hmmm, what would one of these retracting "entertainment poles" be worth to install in say.......an average Joes man room. Hyperthetically speaking of course ;)
What would it be 'worth' or what would it cost? ;) :)

Do Arco poles come in polished stainless???

(perhaps vering a little OT)

See if you can fly over some kegs of Ross' brew.

This was actually one of my first thoughts... especially if i can get a setup with 4 kegs or so. Would be a nice touch to have fresh craftbeer flown in.

At least one scotch has to be Islay peat malted scotch. Yum!

Added to the stock list :icon_cheers:

Surely uber-premium beers would be all you stock in a place like this. Plenty of imported micro beers, minimal tap beer surely being a more 'spirit' driven bar?

Yeah if it were me, i'd have a draught service but i think if money truly was unlimited the bottled selection wouldbe outstanding. For the client though, they're drawn to the idea that they can come in and grab a cold beer on tap at the end of the day... less about the quality of the beer more about the experience (unfortunately). I'll see if i can convince them to import a few magnums of Chimay for special occasions.

One word... Lagavulin :icon_drool2:

Added to the stock list :icon_cheers:

So are you getting an invite to one of their parties once it's all complete?
In one sense i do and in another i hope i don't :unsure:

personally i can't stand peak smoked malt whiskeys (eg Laphroaig) tasted like drinking tobacco.

slightly :icon_offtopic:
i did a test with it, gave it to a number of friends, none of which smoked. the ones that liked it came from a background where their parents didn't smoke, the one's that didn't like it were the ones that had parents/family that smoked... i thought it was rather interesting...

Latest posts

Back