Interesting Brazilian braumeister clone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lael

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1xd2NbRAOI

I like the lifting rig design,running the lifting strap through the top beam ( whatever it's called) is very clever.

Christ that music sounds like two monkeys are f#$ing on a guitar

I like mine better, pressing a button is way easier than a hand winch. It's what electricity is for!

Winch is nice. General unit has a lot of OTT controller space. ~7cm3 for the BM vs 40cm3 on that thing?

MastersBrewery said:
I like mine better, pressing a button is way easier than a hand winch. It's what electricity is for!
Pics please.

So as promised some pic's, brew day wasn't as smooth as some but even so all done by midday and that was with a 2 hour delay.
20150110_101839.jpg
20150110_091449.jpg
20150110_091355.jpg

I saw a winch similar to yours on Ebay for $125.00,I have thought of setting one up in my shed for a multiple of uses .

Ok so no build thread, copied a lot from Lael's build and a few others.

Should only need the riggers ticket for the big malt pipe and I think that might be next on the list of things to do.

The main Pot is a CB 100L if your thinking of getting one PM me first.

Prolly the same one spog.

MastersBrewery said:
The main Pot is a CB 100L if your thinking of getting one PM me first.

Prolly the same one spog.
and the inner?

the internals were custom made with the stand assembly, end of the day could have been better but do the job. The stand is out standing. So the pic shows the small pipe good for around 45L 1050 the big pipe is good for 80L 1050 or 40L of some bigger beers.

What dimensions did you go with with the inner?

The small pipe is 350D x 320H(useable space) and the big one is 350D x 530H(usable space). Might throw another quick brew on before we're off camping this time next week, a few things I'm yet to try such as big single batch in the small pipe, or any use of the big pipe. This may wait a bit as I have another project I'm dusting the soldering iron off for, as parts slowly trickle through the mail, it's going to be as sexy as single vessel brewing :ph34r: will keep you posted when it starts coming together.

Latest posts

Back