Interest In A Launceston Based Tasmanian Brewing Club?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're obviously coming over via the ship..... if that is the case then there is nothing really until you get to Hobart. The best thing about Launy to see is when it is in your rearview mirr
thanks for the update..will keep driving to hobart then..

No ...flying into Launy,then driving to hobart,did devonport already by boat..went to hellyers road and anver's,and did boag's ..

+1 for the northern chapter. Im FIFO now so I can finally put some effort back into my brewing again, not to mention finally getting around to building the brew stand. Put down a witbier Friday and its smells awesome...mmmmm bier

I know this thread is about a Launceston based club, but I've been looking into doing a bulk buy on grain to Tasmania. I live in Kingston (just south of Hobart) and would be happy to organize a buy if there are enough people interested.

you can see the prices here
http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869

If you're interested you can message me or respond to this post. If it looks like there is enough people I will start a thread in the bulk buy section

Cheers

Do they have beer in Tasmania?

Cheers

Paul

Latest posts

Back