Inkbird IBS-TH1 Plus Giveaway and Big Discount!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Everybody, Inkbird IBS-TH1 Plus Giveaway !!!
Item: Temperature& Humidity Data Logger IBS-TH1 Plus🥰
The Winner will be drawn randomly on next Monday(10th, Dec).
Original price is AU $39.99, NOW sold at AU $26.59.
(Ideal for monitoring reptiles, greenhouse, pets, clothes, wine, sigar, veggie, herb, and flower ect.)
Link is here:
IBS-TH1Plus
👇👇🤩🤩The rules are here:
1.Live in AU
2. Enter and reply this post
3. One Winner will be selected on 2022-1-10
Good luck to you all.
View attachment 121638
View attachment 121637
View attachment 121639
Inkbird make great pieces of kit. Please include me in this draw. Thanks

would love to win something like this but never won anything in my life but they say having bad luck is the new lucky

count me in please

Count me in please inkbird - I've got my fingers and toes crossed for this one!

Would love to be considered. @inkbird can you tell me if you have a system that can monitor 8 or more temp sensors? Based on the ebay listing I gather your app can monitor up to six?

I'm hoping to monitor individual rooms around the house and outdoor temperature.
hi, friend, yeah, now we have upgarded version wifi gateway, it can Supports 50 devices at a time. here is the link INKBIRD Upgraded Wi-Fi Gateway IBS-M1 Bridge Remote Control Bluetooth&Wireless | eBay Kind regards.Elias.

would love to win something like this but never won anything in my life but they say having bad luck is the new lucky

count me in please
hi, friend, yeah, bad luck is new luck!Congradulationss! You are the winner @ozdevil , please PM me your name and address so that we can send the item to you.Thanks for all your guys joining. We will do more giveaways in the future. 🥳

hi, friend, yeah, bad luck is new luck!Congradulationss! You are the winner @ozdevil , please PM me your name and address so that we can send the item to you.Thanks for all your guys joining. We will do more giveaways in the future. 🥳

Thankyou very much for giving the opportunity to know what it is like to win something

looking forward to add it to all my inkbird gadget's

Thanks Inkbird for allowing us to participate in such giveaways

hi, it is one of the most popular product we have. :p
Just remember in the next giveaway that I'm also really, really unlucky. For-warning and I'm prepared to go into mortal combat to prove my unluckiness is far superior to anybody else's unluckiness. Unfortunately, if I'm right it won't be much point winning the next one will it?

I've always wanted a vacuum sealer and now I see the benefits of one in relation to yeast packaging. It will make me a great prize.;)

Back