I'm Rich, I'm Rich I Tells Ya...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warra48

I've drunk all my homebrew and I'm still worried.
Reaction score
I'm rich, I'm rich, I tells ya! :D :D

Just got 3, yes, repeat, 3 SMS on my mobile, so it must be true.

As a generous chap, I'd like to share my good fortune with you.
These are the messages, verbatim:

Congratulation (sic)
Your mobile No has won you 550,000 (GBP) pounds in the ongoing Nokia promo for clam (sic) call +447011164223 and email: [email protected]
Sender
(no name)

Lucky lucky me, except I'm so excitedly trembling, I can't see or hit the correct numbers on my mobile, and I keep getting a wrong number.
Somehow, my fingers are shaking so much with anticipation, I just don't seem to be able to type their email address.

If any of you can contact them, you are welcome to share the winnings 50/50 with me.
See, I told you I was generous! :lol: :lol:

Mr Warra
I respectfully wish to introduce myself, my name is Joseph Nkganamobo and my brother was the governor of the Ukibangowaka province before his recent death. He had amassed 30 millions of United States Dollars but because of the political situation here, the family is unable to transfer the money overseas without the aid of a third party.
This is where you come in, Mr Warra, I am assured by other people who have done business with you that you are an honest and honourable man and I wish to make this offer on behalf of the estate of my late brother......

Mr Warra, I am assured by other people who have done business with you that you are an honest and honourable man and I wish to make this offer on behalf of the estate of my late brother......

Yours Truely,

Bill Cosby

Yours Truely,

Bill Cosby

BillCosby.gif

Mr Warra
I respectfully wish to introduce myself, my name is Joseph Nkganamobo and my brother was the governor of the Ukibangowaka province before his recent death. He had amassed 30 millions of United States Dollars but because of the political situation here, the family is unable to transfer the money overseas without the aid of a third party.
This is where you come in, Mr Warra, I am assured by other people who have done business with you that you are an honest and honourable man and I wish to make this offer on behalf of the estate of my late brother......

You can tell it's a fake, cause IT'S NOT ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!11!!!

and the e-mail address was not from G-mail :D

I just got a similar text stating that I could make USD 9.6 million plus investments. Also had some strange reply number and a gmail address in it.

Phhht, I'm always winning this sort of stuff, I really should start claiming them :lol:

Just say yes to every offer you get in your inbox. It works for me. Since I started doing that my fortune has grown to 100 million trillion dollars and my penis is now seven feet long. B)

Just say yes to every offer you get in your inbox. It works for me. Since I started doing that my fortune has grown to 100 million trillion dollars and my penis is now seven feet long. B)

I'd be very careful when you go swimming. You might get some amorous whale chasing you! :eek:

I'm rich, I'm rich, I tells ya! :D :D

Just got 3, yes, repeat, 3 SMS on my mobile, so it must be true.

As a generous chap, I'd like to share my good fortune with you.
These are the messages, verbatim:

Congratulation (sic)
Your mobile No has won you 550,000 (GBP) pounds in the ongoing Nokia promo for clam (sic) call +447011164223 and email: [email protected]
Sender
(no name)

Lucky lucky me, except I'm so excitedly trembling, I can't see or hit the correct numbers on my mobile, and I keep getting a wrong number.
Somehow, my fingers are shaking so much with anticipation, I just don't seem to be able to type their email address.

If any of you can contact them, you are welcome to share the winnings 50/50 with me.
See, I told you I was generous! :lol: :lol:

Dear mr warra
Iam russin girl call anna, how be you this day? Ilook for good man for sharing with love and forever hoppiness for us.
my hobies are drink the vodka and shopping, and for the 9 children care.
The music sweet together we can make, if you like big **** ry pheasant girl.
Tell me soon
love
anna.

ps have the roubles recieved you yet?

Latest posts

Back