I'm Going To Be On Street View

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Driving along the Esp today I saw the funny car with the tower sticking out of the top, a Google Streetviewmobile :eek: travelling towards me. I reckon they must have clocked me several times. I'll advise when I'm available for the World to gaze upon.

Was driving the 20 YO Daihatsu putt-putt not my late model ride. <_< Story of my life - like 15 years ago when Bronwyn (the girl who broke my heart) was parked opposite me at traffic lights. I had rehearsed over and over again the fine figure I would cut if we ever bumped into each other again and she would be so sorry that she could ever have contemplated leaving me. So there I was plucking nose hairs = "ouch" in the mirror and glanced over and there she was. Oh the humanity :lol:

Bribie going world wide.... look out world!!! :D

2318.jpg

I Think I could be on SV as well.

Tuncurry NSW. Will let you know if/when it comes up!!!!

Cheers

Are you sure its street view. I though google had pretty much finished all that already. I know street-directory.com.au / navteq are undertaking a similar project currently.

Are you sure its street view. I though google had pretty much finished all that already. I know street-directory.com.au / navteq are undertaking a similar project currently.

They regularly update UK and USA areas, I googled my old house in Cardiff Wales and it showed a heap of kids and dogs hanging over the fence etc, but now I see there's a new image. Also they seem to be a lot crisper and HD in the new shots. I'm a huge fan of The Wire and you can cruise the same Baltimore streets where they filmed. I imagined that the show was somewhat exaggerated but nope nope nope :eek:

baltimore_4.JPG

Add that to the list of "BribieG pictures".

I've seen that no less than 7 times in different threads.

map.jpg

My brush with the google street view car. Saw it last April/May sometime.

I saw some guy driving down the street holding a digital camera out the window the other day... maybe he was working for them.

Add that to the list of "BribieG pictures".

I've seen that no less than 7 times in different threads.

No I've only posted it once, the one you are thinking of is probably this one. :)

baltimore_3.JPG

Driving along the Esp today I saw the funny car with the tower sticking out of the top, a Google Streetviewmobile

I just saw one of these on my way home from work. Had one of those small magnetic door signs emblazoned with the Google logo. It was entering a T intersection from the bottom and turning left. I was slowly approaching from his left. Looked down the camera on the front as he crossed the line and the did a double take into a side camera as he turned. Hopefully it shows up. Should be pretty funny.

Latest posts

Back