I'm Back

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
Well after a 5 month hiatus I am back on the brewing horse. In the middle of brewing an ACE OF SPADES clone. So far looks the goods.

Feels good to bring the brewboy out of hibernation. (Sorry DOM life was hecktic and I lost the bug for a while.)

So far so good, things are going well. Just wish I was still getting the prices I was in Adelaide. Oh Well.

Cheers and Beers.

HK

Welcome back to the fold Craig, looking forward to see you when you get back where you belong! Good ol' Adelaide Town!!!!

Welcome back to the fold Craig, looking forward to see you when you get back where you belong! Good ol' Adelaide Town!!!!

+1.

Good to see you back on the horse so to speak! :icon_cheers:

Thanks boys. Hopefully not too long away from Adelaide. We loved our time there and hope to be back someday soon.

Even if for only a visit.

Cheers and Beers

HK

Well after a 5 month hiatus I am back on the brewing horse. In the middle of brewing an ACE OF SPADES clone. So far looks the goods.

Feels good to bring the brewboy out of hibernation. (Sorry DOM life was hecktic and I lost the bug for a while.)

So far so good, things are going well. Just wish I was still getting the prices I was in Adelaide. Oh Well.

Cheers and Beers.

HK

Back :eek: Did not know that you went anywhere. No SABSOSA for you this year, reckon you may have to show the PERTH lot how to brew a mild.

BYB

Welcome back to the dark side buddy

Back