• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

im after keggerator shelving

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsupraboy

Reaction score
if anyone has a keggerator shelve or 2 please let me no. also im gonna need a pic.

OP I suggest you provide the pic of your fridge and where this shelf will be going.

Which fridge mate? all I get is google images of kegerators.

Piece of ply wood cut to the right size mate.

Do you already have the fridge or thinking of ordering one? They come with two shelves so you can use it as a normal bar fridge. However if it's a second hand deal then the previous owner may have failed to pass on the shelves.

Re your other posts, this fridge is ideal as a fermenting fridge and is far better value than most fridges from Harvey Norman etc. I expect you'd get one from several of the Sydney HB suppliers such as ESB.

Or contact keg king in Melbourne to see if they'll post some to you.

Haha yes aesthetics. I already have the fridge but it is in use full of kegs. And yes it came with shelving but I wanna keep them just in case I wanna use the fridge normally so I'm after a 2nd set. I rung up a lot of local suppliers but no one can get them. So I was hoping maybe someone has the fridge and doesn't want there set or if someone knows where can get them. I've googled, gum treed and eBayed with no luck

Your funny supra boy. Use the shelves you have as a template. And make some more. You could use some 8 guage fencing wire and a tahitian weave.

If I really wanted to do a bodge job with fencing wire I would have done it. Not after suggestions on how to make a shelf. But thanks anywayz

I find that fridge shelves generally can't take the weight of all the kegs when filled. I know you aren't a fan, but I made a shelf out of ply and pine that can hold the weight of 4 kegs when filled. Can't ever see it with the fridge door closed so more concerned with function over form.

Plz deliver shelf to my warehouse. Ensue I like it. No not that shelf, if I wanted that shelf I'd have asked for it. You need shelf help book.

Latest posts

Back