If Money Was No Object

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah prob a 50lt BM with a few small cool room 4 would do it. 2 to fermenter (lagers and ales) 1 to CC and 1 for kegs lol. Maybe the 500lt BM if friends wanted free beer but I aint bottling it so they will have to buy the kegs or bottle it them self's lol.

Other then that pay the house off for me and few family members, put the rest in a savings account and live off that :p interest should pay enough on 20 mil to live off of

The first thing I'd get is two cool rooms...

Add to that a decent sized shed and garden space for some hop bines, that's pretty much all I'd want. Wouldn't even need a big lotto win for that either!

Happy with the (new!) basic AG set-up at the moment.

I'd be happy with a nice comfy chair to sit on instead of the esky Im currently using...and one of those SABCO setups, sweet.

The first thing I'd get is two cool rooms, one for serving one for fermenting. I'd then buy like 50 kegs and some sort of automated keg cleaning system.

Then probably a 160L brewery so that I could do 8 kegs per batch if I wanted. I'd just make big batches and have enough beer to last a really long amount of time.

I don't really fantasise about bling in the brewing side, more in the serving side. I'd love to just have surplus kegs sitting there cold conditioning. So many that if you didn't label and date them you'd be fucked. And when a keg empties you just hook the next one up. Same beer. And chuck the finished one on the automated cleaner for 15 minutes or whatever.

Man that'd be awesome.

I'm sick of beers hitting their peak when the keg is 1/4 full and then they just end unexpectedly :-(

You've nailed it for me, MB.

A bit random but you were the one who mentioned AHB and said the line "once you turn grain you won't look back" to me. This was before I even started with kits. I merely asked about home brewing on another forum! :beer:

Latest posts

Back