If Money Was No Object Would You Start A Micro Brewery?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, alright.. I am the 'tax payer' I am a giver, not a taker.... BUT the 'ATO' better keep his eyes open! If he shuts his eyes, its obvious he is enjoying it and I am just not into that shit!

Eyes open, all good...

The "ATO guy" just sent me a pm and has agreed as long a reach around is consistent. He also has offered to buy me a few lotto tickets :huh: whats the go with that.

Perhaps it's just me but I'm always surprised when someone tells me " If I won Lotto I'll start a business" Then work your arse off?
I'll kick back.

Batz

If I won lotto, I'd stop playing lotto.

If money was no object, I'd have a brewery and be the brew master. The minions would do all the shitty jobs that make brewing un-fun.. And I just get to dabble with recipe development, tasting, refinement, new ingredients, jetting around the world hooking up team-brew partnerships, finding new ingredients.

Shit yes, if money were no object, it'd be a ******* blast.

I'd buy a couple of Donburkes "hookers" franchises. I'd hire Screwy and Ross as doormen. Winkle and NickB would be pimp's. Cocko and Jyo would be there to 'entertain' the male clients. Now I just need a driver for my aston martin and a pilot for my jet. I would employ Matho to build my beer filled keg jacket that doubles as a safari suit. Manticle will be the cigar cutter/lighter. Still deciding who gets the role of holding my penis at the urinal Alisa Milano would have got the job but she is aging and her hands may not be as soft as they once were.

Will update later.

I am seriously honoured, Brad. This brought a tear to my eye. Mate, from what I've heard, Cocko leaves his work area extremely messy. Workplace safety issue for slipping hazards.

Think I just found my ATO replacement when Jyo needs resleeving.

This, however would just bring a tear. :lol:

If money were no object I would have a microbrewery/brothel, and would you like a brunette or a redhead with that blonde sir?

-Browndog

If money was no object, I'd have a brewery and be the brew master. The minions would do all the shitty jobs that make brewing un-fun.. And I just get to dabble with recipe development, tasting, refinement, new ingredients, jetting around the world hooking up team-brew partnerships, finding new ingredients.

Shit yes, if money were no object, it'd be a ******* blast.

I think that we've found our answer.... Kieran, I only hope that I win the lottery before you! If not, full respect, enjoy it, but let us know what it's like.

edit: but if you do win, I'd like one of the "shitty" jobs. It'd still be better than a "real" job.

If money was no object;

I would, build a 'brew pub' , probably in the states, so I can board real powder in the winter...

In the Summer I would be on Razz's porch.... and then the next winter, give up boarding due to staying at Razz's ........ [edited now but most should know!]

But ****, if money was no object! Seriously... Start a micro - whats the loss, we all love making beer why not do it at that level!

Imagine the 'Micro' brewery you would build with money as no object!!

First thing I would do is buy jyo a non-{unt genre... not for him, for his family.

2p.

If money were no object I'd ask what kind of object it was exactly?

A bust of Napoleon? A small packet of licorice allsorts? A warm steaming turd?

I'd quite like money to start being a bloody object again. Thank you. This shit is freaking me out.

My money seems to very nearly defy the accepted definition of the word object, it is probably spread over a number of disk drives somewhere and rarely materialises in my wallet, when it is seen there, it is like the fleeting glimpse of a bunyip.

Seeing as I am stupid and arrogant enough to be deluded into thinking that I should start a brewery anyway, a lotto win would just radically expedite the process and RADICALLY up the bling factor into warp factor 9 (I actually hate Star Trek).

There are a lot of boring sounding upgrades that you could make to a brewery which would make it super awesome and reliable, like all top-of-the-line automated valves and a totally pimped out keg washer. I would like to have reed ponds as part of the waste water program. Maybe a swimming pool and good quality fussball table for staff. Then there would be nothing to do but get fat and balding and slick the ramaining hairs over my sunburned scalp and hoon around in my convertable Ferrari with trophy broad.

Latest posts

Back