If Money Was No Object Would You Start A Micro Brewery?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably make a home micro brewery and make a craft beer pub, but not bother making my own beer for it. Then if legislation ever changed maybe I'd reconsider.

After seeing 'Neil Morrisey's Risky Business' probably not.

I'd buy a couple of Donburkes "hookers" franchises. I'd hire Screwy and Ross as doormen. Winkle and NickB would be pimp's. Cocko and Jyo would be there to 'entertain' the male clients. Now I just need a driver for my aston martin and a pilot for my jet. I would employ Matho to build my beer filled keg jacket that doubles as a safari suit. Manticle will be the cigar cutter/lighter. Still deciding who gets the role of holding my penis at the urinal Alisa Milano would have got the job but she is aging and her hands may not be as soft as they once were.

Will update later.

I'd buy a couple of Donburkes "hookers" franchises. I'd hire Screwy and Ross as doormen. Winkle and NickB would be pimp's. Cocko and Jyo would be there to 'entertain' the male clients. Now I just need a driver for my aston martin and a pilot for my jet. I would employ Matho to build my beer filled keg jacket that doubles as a safari suit. Manticle will be the cigar cutter/lighter. Still deciding who gets the role of holding my penis at the urinal Alisa Milano would have got the job but she is aging and her hands may not be as soft as they once were.

Will update later.
easy... I would build/buy a Hofbrauhaus franchise that also has buffalo wings

No way. If i had a heap of money i would spend it on going to Europe. I would however upgrade my home setup.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

I'd love to set up a co op or "peoples brewery" if I had the chance and other like minded folk on side.

I don't think I'd go commercial size, too much work... I would probably just upgrade to nice shiny gear and hire a maid to clean up.

rrpjdu.jpg

:D

If money was no object, then yes I would start up a microbrewery. Would happily make my hobby my job, throw my job out the window, and get a new hobby... beer garden designing.

Who gives a crap it if it is profitable... money is not object. If the general public were lucky enough, I might even open up the bar to them on the odd occasion when it suited me.

Yes.

I would have it somewhere on display in the clubhouse of the golf course I would build as well. Only have home made beer on tap.

Paul,............****............................I thought you were dead man. :lol:

No not dead, just very quiet!!!!

and if I ahd the money to open a micro, I think I invest elsewhere. Although I like the idea of a Co Op........beer for the people

Will update later.

This all sounds good mate.. BUT, I am not working along side jyo, he is a homo!

There's the old saying, how do you make a small fortune with a - microbrewery?

Start with a large fortune.

This all sounds good mate.. BUT, I am not working along side jyo, he is a homo!

That's the idea c*nt! But I am a good employer, I will let you guys decide who is "the taxpayer" and who is the "ATO".

That's the idea c*nt! But I am a good employer, I will let you guys decide who is "the taxpayer" and who is the "ATO".

Cool, alright.. I am the 'tax payer' I am a giver, not a taker.... BUT the 'ATO' better keep his eyes open! If he shuts his eyes, its obvious he is enjoying it and I am just not into that shit!

Eyes open, all good...

Perhaps it's just me but I'm always surprised when someone tells me " If I won Lotto I'll start a business" Then work your arse off?
I'll kick back.

Batz

Latest posts

Back