I want to work in a brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bro get in a big line, everyone on this site wants the same thing :p. the best way to get one is to volunteer and prove yourself. eventually the brewery will give you a full time job!

vittorio said:
bro get in a big line, everyone on this site wants the same thing :p. the best way to get one is to volunteer and prove yourself. eventually the brewery will give you a full time job!
Having worked and been offered a full time job in a brewery, no it is not what I want to do. I am not the only one.

LUKIE said:
Homebrewing and brewing in a brewery are absolutely nothing alike.
Without wanting to put words in Manticle's mouth (I have other plans), I suspect this fact is probably fundamental to his point.

I don't wanna work in a brewery. I wouldn't mind running my own small show type thing like happy goblin from sydney.

But I doubt I ever will.

Can someone link me to this homebrew place in Beijing? I go there occasionally for work and never thought to look into homebrewing stuff.

To paraphrase another brewer from this forum:

"Why would you want to ruin the best hobby in the world by turning it into a job?"

WarmBeer said:
To paraphrase another brewer from this forum:

"Why would you want to ruin the best hobby in the world by turning it into a job?"
Did you read my first post? ;-) My line of work sucks. I could flip the statement and say "Why work in a job you hate when you can get paid doing what you love?" (Something like that) :)

pat_00 said:
I don't wanna work in a brewery. I wouldn't mind running my own small show type thing like happy goblin from sydney.

But I doubt I ever will.

Can someone link me to this homebrew place in Beijing? I go there occasionally for work and never thought to look into homebrewing stuff.
Pat, Google Beijing Weijiachuang Machinery and Electronics Control Technology Co Ltd, he does have a copy of a Braumeister which he claims he sells to Australia. He has another site called Tantabrew.

are you prepared to work for basically minimum wage as brewers get paid **** all in this country
been there done that. now getting more working in a bottle shop 2 days a week.

Latest posts

Back