I Love My Silicone Hose !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Get the thick stuff

you are wasting your time with copper piping to transfer liquids

Silicone piping is easy to clean .

I would never buy a brewery without silicone tubing its the best

Pumpy :)

Get the thick stuff

you are wasting your time with copper piping to transfer liquids

Silicone piping is easy to clean .

I would never buy a brewery without silicone tubing its the best

subscribe :)

4th
you can see whats going on an it insulation properties are excellent, thanks Zwickle and Barls for the support

If you don beieve me ask Tony on how much sh1t copper plumbing in his brewery has given him

Silicon is a very useful stuff. Its inert (neutral against chemicals), heat resistant (you may boil it after use), flexible (soft) even at minus degrees (very important in cold countries), food safe and so on.

All the tubings around my little brewery are made of silicon. No heat, no caustic soda and no citric acid can harm them.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Aye!

You da man Pumpy :super:

Silicon All the Way!

Yo Chappo plumbing in the brewery only gives ya bugs ask Tony.

if silicone is good for implants

its good for brewerys

I give it a squeeze to see if the wort is going through it

Pumpy

What can I expect to pay for silicon tube? What is a high price and what is a cheap price?

My LHBS doesnt stock anything apart from beerline, out of date S-23, out of date cans of goo and 15 gram satchels of 3 year old hops that go for $300 per kg!. So I need another supplier. Where do I get this good thick stuff you mentioned Pumpy?

And what is the difference betwen the thick stuff and the thin stuff? Pics would be helpful. Please.

Thanks!
Errr, is that really $15.95 per metre? Damn! is that expensive or what? Yes that is a legitamate question.....

Latest posts

Back