I Have Chinook Hops To Swap For A Milled Grain Bill In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunbrew

Reaction score
Hi All,
Thursday night I collected about half the hops from my chinook hop plant growing in the backyard.
They have been fan dried in my garage and are about ready for bagging and freezing.
The rizome was bought from lochrockingbeats and planted late seprember.
Fertalised and grown naturally with no chemicals or insectacides.
Will attach some pics of the plant and the harvest.

Being low on brewing funds I would be keen to swap a milled grain bill suitable for an all chinook 25 litre brew for this basket of hops, note that I kept picking more hops after the photo of me collecting them.
If someone is bulk buying and milling at home 6kg of grain may cost you $15 So I am suspecting this could be a very good deal for someone.

I am located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney about a 5 min drive from Maroubra.
Either the swapper can pick up or I can come to you if it's not too far.

Perhaps the swap could include a longneck of home brew each way, I have a saaz hopped pilsner that goes ok.

The Hops are ready to go so if we can make the trade this weekend that would be perfect.

Not sure if there will be any takers, thought I would give it a shot.
Hecklers and flamers open reply is welcome.
Real dealers can pm me to arange the swap.
Cheers.

P3035891.JPG

IMG01270.jpg

IMG01271.jpg

Hi All,
Thursday night I collected about half the hops from my chinook hop plant growing in the backyard.
They have been fan dried in my garage and are about ready for bagging and freezing.
The rizome was bought from lochrockingbeats and planted late seprember.
Fertalised and grown naturally with no chemicals or insectacides.
Will attach some pics of the plant and the harvest.

Being low on brewing funds I would be keen to swap a milled grain bill suitable for an all chinook 25 litre brew for this basket of hops, note that I kept picking more hops after the photo of me collecting them.
If someone is bulk buying and milling at home 6kg of grain may cost you $15 So I am suspecting this could be a very good deal for someone.

I am located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney about a 5 min drive from Maroubra.
Either the swapper can pick up or I can come to you if it's not too far.

Perhaps the swap could include a longneck of home brew each way, I have a saaz hopped pilsner that goes ok.

The Hops are ready to go so if we can make the trade this weekend that would be perfect.

Not sure if there will be any takers, thought I would give it a shot.
Hecklers and flamers open reply is welcome.
Real dealers can pm me to arange the swap.
Cheers.

WOW that is a *great* deal, pity I'm in QLD..... Seriously those hops look great and a couple kgs of grain and a bit of elbow grease (if your mill is hand cranked) would be a very small price to pay for some ubber fresh hops! MMMMmmmm fresh hops..... :icon_drool2:

This is a great offer gunbrew, and I'd happily oblige if I were in Sydney.
C'mon people - $15 grain for a basket of fresh Chinook flowers - absolute bargain, especially when you know how much labour has gone into those hops!

Damn it, why did I have to be out when this came up, I would have happily milled up something in return for those....

Latest posts

Back