I Found A Fermenter!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the fermentation is finished and the gladwrap goes slack, resist the temptation to take a lot of samples as this is how air enters a fermenter that's not producing positive pressure anymore.

having a dig here :ph34r: .. the OP can afford name brand oxyaction!

I hope you did as all good uni-students do and 'borrowed' it from mum's laundry :D

when i was a poor uni student we could only afford no name nappysan, then we'd cut it to make it go further -_-

printed forms section said:
having a dig here :ph34r: .. the OP can afford name brand oxyaction!

I hope you did as all good uni-students do and 'borrowed' it from mum's laundry :D

when i was a poor uni student we could only afford no name nappysan, then we'd cut it to make it go further -_-
I was checking the nappy san products in the local woolies the other day and the no name had the highest percentage of sodium perc, go figure

MastersBrewery said:
I was checking the nappy san products in the local woolies the other day and the no name had the highest percentage of sodium perc, go figure
Hah, that'd be right. My girlfriend bought the pricey one, not sure why.

There is a solid line between being resourceful and being a cheapskate.

Buy a new fermenter and hoik the one you have.

Matty McFly said:
I just wanted to try this "recycling" thing that seems so popular with the kids these days.
Tipping 23 litres of finished beer cause it's infected with random neighbourhood scabies = environmentally unsound.

Back