I Forgot!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasty73

Reaction score
Damn, with all this fun that is going on, I forgot what my real questions were!!!

Damn, with all this fun that is going on, I forgot what my real questions were!!!

so why the **** did you press the "post new topic" button.....

this is bullshit...

Somebody get this guy a post-limit.

<lampshade on head>"Look at me! I'm the greatest brewer in the world 'coz I brew lots of swill and drink it real fast! Now I'm popular 'coz I'm on the intertubes!"

Please get bored of this site soon.

I was hoping you could help me out on that one!!! Settle pettle, it's all fun if you look at it the right way.

<lampshade on head>"Look at me! I'm the greatest brewer in the world 'coz I brew lots of swill and drink it real fast! Now I'm popular 'coz I'm on the intertubes!"

+1 fucken ay!

With people like you responding,,,,, I will NEVER get bored!!! I am NOT the greatest brewer, even in Mudgeeraba let alone the whole world!!!! The intertubes??? What the heck is that??????

Hell yes. This guys is acting like a 10 year old who's had too much cordial.

An 11 year old and it's red cordial. MY BAD. The times on your quotes are really confusing me!!!!

Maybe I have Hatchy, sorry buddy!!! Just wanted to have some shits and giggles, thats all

Well I for one am disappointed, yr the 1st bloke ever to get on here after having a few & go on a posting rampage.

<sarcasm emoticon>

Well I for one am disappointed, yr the 1st bloke ever to get on here after having a few & go on a posting rampage.

<sarcasm emoticon>
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Thanks Hatchy, Now I know we are cool.

Cocko, it takes one to know one!!!!! You must be so proud to finally give away that trophy that you have had for so many years!!!!!

Just wanted to have some shits and giggles, thats all
Okay, Billy (can I call you Billy?) - time for night nights for you.

Trolling may seem fun, but it's not going to make you any friends around here.

ab001bd980b901e0440181f1c32634761226380963_full.jpg

He actually didn't say you were gay. Just the thread. Which i would have to say i agree.

Latest posts

Back