I Am Screwed.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benh82

Reaction score
Four beers a day 'could make you blind' -

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24705517-29277,00.html

According to some old fashioned Christian beliefs, the thing that these reporters are constantly doing can also send them blind. :lol:

I think reporters also lose more brain cells doing what they do, than any brain cell loss caused by drinking beer

Tomorrow's story will be something about a six-pack of beer a day being good for your heart.

These stories always flip-flop like that.

EDIT: Mmkay

Takes more than 4 to get blind. Well most of the time :ph34r:

Well in accordance with BribieGs response above and my other love which is beer, I to am going to go blind! Better start putting braille on my beer labels.

cheers Mike

Well in accordance with BribieGs response above and my other love which is beer, I to am going to go blind! Better start putting braille on my beer labels.

cheers Mike

well if I went blind from my beer.... the only plus I can really think is that I will never have to read the hyped up sensationalised bs found in many a newspaper

No you are not, screwed that is....
Well, I'll find out in 20 years time

I can see clearly now

And yes I have been drinking.................. :icon_drunk:

edit :rolleyes:

This article is absolute total bullshit, there is nothing even remotely scientific about this "study", and they even say so at the end:

While the new findings, presented at an ophthalmology conference in Melbourne today, suggest drinking habits could be contributing, it may not be that clear cut.

"It might be that heavy drinkers were also more likely to smoke, which is a well-identified disease risk," Dr Chong said.

"But regardless, heavy alcohol intake is harmful so cutting back will always do you good."

In other words we think that alcohol is bad for you so there fore it must be at fault.

Latest posts

Back